Skip to main content

The list of recommended build for Demon Tamer

Based on my knowledge, here is a recommended build for the Demon Tamer class:

Eden Eternal MMOexp


Weapons: Staff or Grimoire


Staff: Unholy Staff of the Banished Warlock


This staff can be obtained from the lv95 trial in the Dimension of Soul, specifically the Dimension Trial - Kahlo Tower: Michelano 3rd boss.


Grimoire: Rules of Unholy Truths


You can obtain this Grimoire from the Dimension Trial - Kahlo Tower: Seven 1st/2nd boss.


Both of these weapons have the ability to reduce the cooldown of your Hellish Foray skill by 20%. After using Hellish Foray, you can follow it up with Demonfire, which will consume 8% of the boss monster's HP when the effect ends.


Gears: If you're a new player and don't have many items yet, you can use the Vendetta Starter Pack rings, necklace, and cape. For trophies, I recommend using tank trophies. There are free trophies available when you reach level 80 or 90, if I remember correctly.


For Certificates, use 4 yellow certificates, 2 resist certificates, and HP certificates.


For the Class Talent: Max out Blood Feast first to gain 20% more HP and invest in Demonic Harmony to extend the duration of Hellish Foray. The remaining Class Talent points can be allocated according to your preference.


In summary, focus on building your Demon Tamer as a tank, reducing the cooldown of Hellish Foray, and maximizing its duration. And the cheapest Eden Eternal Gold buy from mmoexp.com now, get 5% off. Dont miss it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Odin Valhalla Rising will be launched in Korea first

I researched Odin Valhalla Rising based on some YouTuber reviews, and it appears that the game will be released first in Korea, with separate versions for PC and smartphones. Within a month, the game is expected to be released globally in all countries, which indicates that the developers have significant plans for it. Best Odin Valhalla Rising Diamonds for sale -24/7 online -50000+ offers service for you -100% safe & legit However, some reports suggest that the smartphone version will be launched in Korea first, followed by Taiwan, and eventually a global PC version. Since Stadia is using the PC version, it is possible that the game will be available on the platform. While I agree that Korean MMOs tend to have issues with the portrayal of women, I also recognize that they have some of the best details, even surpassing games like TESO. For instance, the armor view in Korean MMOs is always stunning, and the games have mechanics that EU-US developers tend to overlook. Furthermore, e...

Please add these things to Madden 23

Just some advices, please add these things to Madden 23 ... FRANCHISE MODE - (please make a way to pause free agency.) I dont know how many times I've been added to a brand new franchise or doing one myself and everyone is told not to pick up free agents until free agency is announced. Generally when the league has a good amount of players. And someone goes ahead and picks up players anyways. Then starts a whole process of the admin messaging them telling them to release the players. It's very frustrating and time consuming. There should be a way to turn free agency off until the admin decides to open it for everyone. - (more in depth ways to apply rules from the discord to the in game franchise.) This includes gameplay rules like no going for it on 4th down unless down by a certain amount or within a certain amount of yards from the 1st down marker. Be able to enforce rules like no quitting if possible. - (cutscenes in franchise.) This would be a great way to be more in depth ...

Lineage 2M - Mage staff advices

Hello. I used to have an orb of mage char, and recently I'm trying to turn him into as a staff character. However, I have a hard time to balance the mp consumption and health of the farm. I set timers on specific capabilities, but nothing seems work. I'm running out of time either on HP or Mp. So I'm wondering if making a mistake. He's currently 57 lvl. the outfit he's wearing is the avadon robe, 7 shoes from avadon, 6 gloves + 5 doom circlets + 4 dream sigils + 2 mithril shirts of wisdom + 5 necklace of longing +3, and all the other items are green and mostly with those that give the mp recovery ticks. To use a weapon, I have an evil spirit staff with a +8. In terms of abilities The greens I own include dark, tempest battle heal, and concentration spell of uniques. On reds, I have snow storm arcane power as well as grand staff mastery. In my character stats, There are 58 integers and 41 wis, and an Mp recovery tick that is 67. Is it possible to go for the full avad...