Skip to main content

I literally only fight world bosses for the stone

I'm really just fighting world bosses for the stone you need to add gem slots to items. The best place to get loot is NM Dungeons. That's why this game is becoming more and more boring. And I'm a normal person. Don't start that way, though. During pre-season/Eternal Kingdom, I played about 10 hours a day. After the last big patch, I only played about 4 or 5 hours a day. Especially since everything is boring.

Diablo 4 Patch 1.1.1

- Want to level up and find some decent loot? Here, try to get through this NM dungeon where the enemies are 5-10 levels higher than you.


- These are some side quests that become obsolete after about 25 levels and reward you with junk... but hey, you have to do them again if you want to be famous!


- Do you want to respect this legendary item? Oh, sorry, I have to do something now to get a specific crafting material to do this.


- Oh, you want to re-evaluate this sacred or legendary item of this ancestor? Sorry, we'll have to find more Divine or Ancestral legend items of the same type to collect before we can respect that.


- Oh, you want to improve your bad heart? Oops, I have to play through these dungeons, find hearts, store them, then craft higher hearts. Or use the summoner at the end of the NM dungeon to find the taller ones.


- I see you're playing through the seasonal campaign... STOP! Now I need you to do this shopping list in the seasonal itinerary before I can move on to the next installment of the seasonal campaign. (Seriously, whoever came up with that was pure evil).


I've never played a Diablo game before this one, so sometimes I wonder if this game is really for me? Shouldn't I be bored now? Do I find repetition interesting? I mean, I've played some pretty repetitive games in the past like The Division 2 where I spent over 1200 hours on that game and they haven't updated it in about 3 years. It's just that the repetition of this game only makes you uncomfortable at this point. And the tedious chores of being forced to play some activity that I really have no interest in playing is really frustrating. I remember that was one of the negatives with The Division and The Division 2. Finally, the developers made it easier to find certain things because you can get them by doing a different number of activities. I feel like that's what this game needs. So I can always find what I'm looking for while playing the content I like at the same time.


By The Way...

MMOexp Team has made an in-depth understanding of Diablo 4 to provide the following safe and reliable services (All Consoles/Servers) to our clients.

- Diablo 4 Gold

- Diablo 4 Items

- Diablo 4 Boosting

- Sell Diablo 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Odin Valhalla Rising will be launched in Korea first

I researched Odin Valhalla Rising based on some YouTuber reviews, and it appears that the game will be released first in Korea, with separate versions for PC and smartphones. Within a month, the game is expected to be released globally in all countries, which indicates that the developers have significant plans for it. Best Odin Valhalla Rising Diamonds for sale -24/7 online -50000+ offers service for you -100% safe & legit However, some reports suggest that the smartphone version will be launched in Korea first, followed by Taiwan, and eventually a global PC version. Since Stadia is using the PC version, it is possible that the game will be available on the platform. While I agree that Korean MMOs tend to have issues with the portrayal of women, I also recognize that they have some of the best details, even surpassing games like TESO. For instance, the armor view in Korean MMOs is always stunning, and the games have mechanics that EU-US developers tend to overlook. Furthermore, e...

Please add these things to Madden 23

Just some advices, please add these things to Madden 23 ... FRANCHISE MODE - (please make a way to pause free agency.) I dont know how many times I've been added to a brand new franchise or doing one myself and everyone is told not to pick up free agents until free agency is announced. Generally when the league has a good amount of players. And someone goes ahead and picks up players anyways. Then starts a whole process of the admin messaging them telling them to release the players. It's very frustrating and time consuming. There should be a way to turn free agency off until the admin decides to open it for everyone. - (more in depth ways to apply rules from the discord to the in game franchise.) This includes gameplay rules like no going for it on 4th down unless down by a certain amount or within a certain amount of yards from the 1st down marker. Be able to enforce rules like no quitting if possible. - (cutscenes in franchise.) This would be a great way to be more in depth ...

Lineage 2M - Mage staff advices

Hello. I used to have an orb of mage char, and recently I'm trying to turn him into as a staff character. However, I have a hard time to balance the mp consumption and health of the farm. I set timers on specific capabilities, but nothing seems work. I'm running out of time either on HP or Mp. So I'm wondering if making a mistake. He's currently 57 lvl. the outfit he's wearing is the avadon robe, 7 shoes from avadon, 6 gloves + 5 doom circlets + 4 dream sigils + 2 mithril shirts of wisdom + 5 necklace of longing +3, and all the other items are green and mostly with those that give the mp recovery ticks. To use a weapon, I have an evil spirit staff with a +8. In terms of abilities The greens I own include dark, tempest battle heal, and concentration spell of uniques. On reds, I have snow storm arcane power as well as grand staff mastery. In my character stats, There are 58 integers and 41 wis, and an Mp recovery tick that is 67. Is it possible to go for the full avad...