Skip to main content

I must keep playing Diablo 4

I'm having trouble grasping the reasoning behind this design. What's the objective here?

- Making the leveling process an uphill struggle.

- Locking smoldering ashes behind level requirements.

- Engaging in backtracking within dungeons.

- Overflowing with sacred drops in higher-tier NM dungeons.


Even when I decide to indulge in some gameplay, I often regret it within an hour. My motivation to continue seems driven more by the psychology of "I've invested money in this, so I must keep playing."


If I were to consider trying out a new class, the prospect of enduring the same challenging journey to reach level 60 or beyond dissuades me – it simply doesn't feel rewarding. My attraction to ARPGs stems from the allure of loot, not grappling with levels and enduring disappointing loot drops. I yearn for the thrill of being rewarded, for the satisfaction of growing powerful, experimenting with various builds, and creating something formidable due to unique items.


Navigating dungeons should be about progressing from point A to point B, with a Terminator-like stride through fantasy landscapes, occasionally engaging in events along the way – not necessitating backtracking, which feels cumbersome.


Though I've completed the pass, I'm unable to utilize my smoldering ashes because my character remains stuck at level 70 – all due to the arduous leveling process.


As things stand, the game feels more like a job than an enjoyable experience. While psychological mechanisms might keep me tethered to the game for a while, they can't replace the genuine fun factor that would make me stay.


Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but it's conceivable that this game could attract a larger player base if it diverged from the current model, which shares parallels with Lost Ark, especially in terms of business strategy.


Regarding the claim that leveling is a struggle, it seems to be quite the opposite. Even Barbs, who might be seen as the least powerful at the moment, can breeze through the leveling process.


Placing smoldering ashes behind level requirements actually makes sense. It's likely that they're gated to prevent overwhelming power upfront, potentially leading to significant adjustments if they were all available immediately.


While the complaint about backtracking is understood, is it truly a major inconvenience? While a preference for open fields teeming with monsters is reasonable, creating such spaces uniformly could lead to monotony and sameness, a pitfall Diablo 3 encountered.


Why are you picking up sacred drops in higher-tier NM dungeons if you find them undesirable? Remember, you can opt not to do so. And if loot filters are introduced, this concern should be easier to address.


Lastly, it's essential to note that Diablo 4 and Lost Ark are distinct entities, both in terms of gameplay and business structure. Lost Ark employs a free-to-play model that encourages in-game purchases. In contrast, Diablo 4 necessitates an upfront purchase and isn't explicitly designed to coax players into spending money. These two games operate with different intentions and aren't as analogous as you've suggested.


More Diablo 4 discussion and sharing at MMOexp.com, you can also buy cheap Diablo 4 gold here, good time in-game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Odin Valhalla Rising will be launched in Korea first

I researched Odin Valhalla Rising based on some YouTuber reviews, and it appears that the game will be released first in Korea, with separate versions for PC and smartphones. Within a month, the game is expected to be released globally in all countries, which indicates that the developers have significant plans for it. Best Odin Valhalla Rising Diamonds for sale -24/7 online -50000+ offers service for you -100% safe & legit However, some reports suggest that the smartphone version will be launched in Korea first, followed by Taiwan, and eventually a global PC version. Since Stadia is using the PC version, it is possible that the game will be available on the platform. While I agree that Korean MMOs tend to have issues with the portrayal of women, I also recognize that they have some of the best details, even surpassing games like TESO. For instance, the armor view in Korean MMOs is always stunning, and the games have mechanics that EU-US developers tend to overlook. Furthermore, e...

Please add these things to Madden 23

Just some advices, please add these things to Madden 23 ... FRANCHISE MODE - (please make a way to pause free agency.) I dont know how many times I've been added to a brand new franchise or doing one myself and everyone is told not to pick up free agents until free agency is announced. Generally when the league has a good amount of players. And someone goes ahead and picks up players anyways. Then starts a whole process of the admin messaging them telling them to release the players. It's very frustrating and time consuming. There should be a way to turn free agency off until the admin decides to open it for everyone. - (more in depth ways to apply rules from the discord to the in game franchise.) This includes gameplay rules like no going for it on 4th down unless down by a certain amount or within a certain amount of yards from the 1st down marker. Be able to enforce rules like no quitting if possible. - (cutscenes in franchise.) This would be a great way to be more in depth ...

Lineage 2M - Mage staff advices

Hello. I used to have an orb of mage char, and recently I'm trying to turn him into as a staff character. However, I have a hard time to balance the mp consumption and health of the farm. I set timers on specific capabilities, but nothing seems work. I'm running out of time either on HP or Mp. So I'm wondering if making a mistake. He's currently 57 lvl. the outfit he's wearing is the avadon robe, 7 shoes from avadon, 6 gloves + 5 doom circlets + 4 dream sigils + 2 mithril shirts of wisdom + 5 necklace of longing +3, and all the other items are green and mostly with those that give the mp recovery ticks. To use a weapon, I have an evil spirit staff with a +8. In terms of abilities The greens I own include dark, tempest battle heal, and concentration spell of uniques. On reds, I have snow storm arcane power as well as grand staff mastery. In my character stats, There are 58 integers and 41 wis, and an Mp recovery tick that is 67. Is it possible to go for the full avad...