Skip to main content

Rollin F2P for the sake of entertainment

Rollin F2P for the sake of entertainment. What's more, as such this is permitting alternate points of view to questions.


Im attempting to limit the details of Tuska Warpriest that appears to be very fanned out across the discussions and not even separated on the wiki and not even certain whats even evident. So in the event that you realize better estimations drop them here.

RSgoldfast Tuska Warpriest

Presently as we probably are aware, there isnt power protection in f2p in any full or great sets. Tuska is a sort of pattern on being truly just special case that is "not difficult to keep up with".


So from what I have accumulated in general is Tuska per piece gives 0.66% DPM or +8 as a style detail. In heritage mode that knocks up to 1% DPM (or 10.7 as a style?).


Presently expecting the numbers are correct, Tuska isnt giving more "harm" per say, simply ensuring you hit higher harm more regularly.


So what im inquisitive about, assuming someone has the 1 or 2 things that *are* power shield that is say +7, consequently supporting genuine base harm, could that be generally better then the +8 reenacted style reward?


As in, with supporting base harm it could be somewhat helping that .66% DPM at any rate for the other tuska pieces still on I expect? Its not difficult to continuously placed on Gud Plunderer chestplate at +20, yet its gets somewhat strange for me while considering Turoth boots or starfire cape at +7, rather then making a total Tuska outfit at "+8" each.


In the starfire cape case, its "less" harm and covering then Tuska cape, in fact. Yet, im not certain how much the behind the scene computations all reduce to harm.


Simply late evening guessing. Any information bombs you need to drop are gladly received. Furthermore make an ideally more straightforward dense details of how Tuska is really doing the player.


Best Place To Buy OSRS Gold & RS3 Gold, So Easy And Fast On RSgoldFast Store. - All service here: https://www.rsgoldfast.com/All-services.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Odin Valhalla Rising will be launched in Korea first

I researched Odin Valhalla Rising based on some YouTuber reviews, and it appears that the game will be released first in Korea, with separate versions for PC and smartphones. Within a month, the game is expected to be released globally in all countries, which indicates that the developers have significant plans for it. Best Odin Valhalla Rising Diamonds for sale -24/7 online -50000+ offers service for you -100% safe & legit However, some reports suggest that the smartphone version will be launched in Korea first, followed by Taiwan, and eventually a global PC version. Since Stadia is using the PC version, it is possible that the game will be available on the platform. While I agree that Korean MMOs tend to have issues with the portrayal of women, I also recognize that they have some of the best details, even surpassing games like TESO. For instance, the armor view in Korean MMOs is always stunning, and the games have mechanics that EU-US developers tend to overlook. Furthermore, e...

Please add these things to Madden 23

Just some advices, please add these things to Madden 23 ... FRANCHISE MODE - (please make a way to pause free agency.) I dont know how many times I've been added to a brand new franchise or doing one myself and everyone is told not to pick up free agents until free agency is announced. Generally when the league has a good amount of players. And someone goes ahead and picks up players anyways. Then starts a whole process of the admin messaging them telling them to release the players. It's very frustrating and time consuming. There should be a way to turn free agency off until the admin decides to open it for everyone. - (more in depth ways to apply rules from the discord to the in game franchise.) This includes gameplay rules like no going for it on 4th down unless down by a certain amount or within a certain amount of yards from the 1st down marker. Be able to enforce rules like no quitting if possible. - (cutscenes in franchise.) This would be a great way to be more in depth ...

Lineage 2M - Mage staff advices

Hello. I used to have an orb of mage char, and recently I'm trying to turn him into as a staff character. However, I have a hard time to balance the mp consumption and health of the farm. I set timers on specific capabilities, but nothing seems work. I'm running out of time either on HP or Mp. So I'm wondering if making a mistake. He's currently 57 lvl. the outfit he's wearing is the avadon robe, 7 shoes from avadon, 6 gloves + 5 doom circlets + 4 dream sigils + 2 mithril shirts of wisdom + 5 necklace of longing +3, and all the other items are green and mostly with those that give the mp recovery ticks. To use a weapon, I have an evil spirit staff with a +8. In terms of abilities The greens I own include dark, tempest battle heal, and concentration spell of uniques. On reds, I have snow storm arcane power as well as grand staff mastery. In my character stats, There are 58 integers and 41 wis, and an Mp recovery tick that is 67. Is it possible to go for the full avad...