Skip to main content

MMOexp Madden 22: Down 35-6 at Halftime

In an internet based Franchise versus CPU, the Trey Lance drove Bears got out to a gigantic lead. Vikings were dropping uncontested capture attempts, they were getting disregarded by Lance like he was Mike Alstott, a large number of plays.

Vikings emerge from the half and drive down for a fast 5 play 76 yard TD drive, drove by a 4/4 58 yard TD for Burrow imparting recently discovered certainty. Unexpectedly the guard was catching each flagrant pass, they were laying roaring smacks on Lance. In no time the Vikings caused seven turnovers in the last part.


However crazy as it seems to be Vikings returned to win 42-49, changing over various two point transformations.


I say this to say, I'm cheerful I stuck it out after the terrible prearranged AI first a large portion of that was obviously foreordained to get me to stop or escape my approach/play style.


I'm happy I got to encounter the rubberband AI swing in support of myself for the last two quarters. Really enraging, and as mindful as I am of every one of it's blemishes, this was a fun and essential game birthed by the idiocy of authenticity in this game.


Apologies, neglected to catch an image or video of any of the malarky, just needed to share this as it was the exemplification of my encounters with this game throughout the course of recent long periods of playing this game.


MMOexp Big Giveaways Now - go to our site, get Mut 22 coins so easy and instock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Odin Valhalla Rising will be launched in Korea first

I researched Odin Valhalla Rising based on some YouTuber reviews, and it appears that the game will be released first in Korea, with separate versions for PC and smartphones. Within a month, the game is expected to be released globally in all countries, which indicates that the developers have significant plans for it. Best Odin Valhalla Rising Diamonds for sale -24/7 online -50000+ offers service for you -100% safe & legit However, some reports suggest that the smartphone version will be launched in Korea first, followed by Taiwan, and eventually a global PC version. Since Stadia is using the PC version, it is possible that the game will be available on the platform. While I agree that Korean MMOs tend to have issues with the portrayal of women, I also recognize that they have some of the best details, even surpassing games like TESO. For instance, the armor view in Korean MMOs is always stunning, and the games have mechanics that EU-US developers tend to overlook. Furthermore, e...

Please add these things to Madden 23

Just some advices, please add these things to Madden 23 ... FRANCHISE MODE - (please make a way to pause free agency.) I dont know how many times I've been added to a brand new franchise or doing one myself and everyone is told not to pick up free agents until free agency is announced. Generally when the league has a good amount of players. And someone goes ahead and picks up players anyways. Then starts a whole process of the admin messaging them telling them to release the players. It's very frustrating and time consuming. There should be a way to turn free agency off until the admin decides to open it for everyone. - (more in depth ways to apply rules from the discord to the in game franchise.) This includes gameplay rules like no going for it on 4th down unless down by a certain amount or within a certain amount of yards from the 1st down marker. Be able to enforce rules like no quitting if possible. - (cutscenes in franchise.) This would be a great way to be more in depth ...

Lineage 2M - Mage staff advices

Hello. I used to have an orb of mage char, and recently I'm trying to turn him into as a staff character. However, I have a hard time to balance the mp consumption and health of the farm. I set timers on specific capabilities, but nothing seems work. I'm running out of time either on HP or Mp. So I'm wondering if making a mistake. He's currently 57 lvl. the outfit he's wearing is the avadon robe, 7 shoes from avadon, 6 gloves + 5 doom circlets + 4 dream sigils + 2 mithril shirts of wisdom + 5 necklace of longing +3, and all the other items are green and mostly with those that give the mp recovery ticks. To use a weapon, I have an evil spirit staff with a +8. In terms of abilities The greens I own include dark, tempest battle heal, and concentration spell of uniques. On reds, I have snow storm arcane power as well as grand staff mastery. In my character stats, There are 58 integers and 41 wis, and an Mp recovery tick that is 67. Is it possible to go for the full avad...